ALPHA TRAVEL SEE
After more than 15 years of working in tourism and with experience gained as a tour guide, local guide in 6 different countries, tourism representative, sales manager and owner of a tour operator company in Hungary, I decided in 2016 to found the company Alpha Travel SEE based in Subotica. As a local patriot, my biggest wish was to show and promote our beautiful city and its surroundings, because I think they are more than attractive destinations for anyone interested in seeing and learning about other cultures. I must admit that over the past few years I have succeeded in communicating the beauty of our city and the region to many who have come and enjoyed the tours and visits we offer. Of all the passengers, I would single out a group of visitors from Hong Kong with whom the city tour lasted 5 hours (not 2 hours - as usual) because we had to stop every 2 meters to photograph some of the beautiful buildings at the request of the guests. We spent a record amount of time in front of the then newly opened synagogue, which simply left guests breathless.
The synagogue is a central location in all the tours that Alpha Travel SEE offers to its guests - whether it is a "normal" city tour, a historical themed tour or a tour in conjunction with other places in the area. Guests are always amazed by the beauty of the synagogue and the historical data about its construction, as well as about the life of the Jews in Subotica.
Regular programs / tours we offer:
- CITY TOUR - two-hour program, walking tour of the city center with a local guide.
- SECESSION TOUR - two-hour program focusing on beautiful buildings in Art Nouveau architectural style and their history
- THROUGH THE JEWISH HERITAGE - two-hour program focusing on the synagogue and the history of the Jews in Subotica and its surroundings
- COMBINED TOUR: SUBOTICA and LAKE PALIĆ - three-hour program with a sightseeing tour of Subotica and departure to Lake Palić
- COMBINED TOUR: SUBOTICA and SOMBOR - full-day program with sightseeing of both cities, Palić sightseeing and excursion to Bački Monoštor. The program includes transfers and lunch.
We offer each of these programs both for individual visitors and for groups. Tours are available in Serbian, Hungarian, English and German. If needed, we can arrange guides in other languages.
mobile: +381 69 333 4524
We are looking forward to your visit in our city, Subotica!